Friday 12 February 2016

Notting Hill Walk

Hey beautiful people, I hope your week was as great as mine!
I have to admit I’ve been quite busy lately with work and university deadlines, and not enough time to spend on what I love most – writing for you. Nevertheless if you really want something you make time for it (haha), so here it goes. 

As I am living in London for quite a long time, I can honestly say that it’s amazing when you have the chance to see the sun. Luckily I caught a sunny day after a long period of grey days and I thought this is my perfect chance to introduce you to Notting Hill, one of my favorite areas of London.

I created an outfit which I feel that it suits perfectly my personality as I am jolly and bubbly. I always loved the boyfriend jeans even since I was young and to be honest they are really comfortable too. I wasn’t a big fan of turtle necks but you know, as we grow tastes changes (Thanks God), so now I find them really warm and wearable. The heels are quite comfy too, of course not like flip flops (I love them as well) but from time to time I wear them, they make me feel more feminine. The last but not the least, the amazing hat, I finally found one for my tiny head and I simply love it, you could wear it with almost everything, such a great deal.

 I just wanted to say that I am glad I started this blog, thank you to the people that took from their time to have a look here. I know how important time is and how most of us run out of it with our busy lives. You will see that I am really sincere as a person and I truly believe that sincerity and honesty are values that we should all have and I put love in everything I do, so if you have a big dream like I had just start working for it every day a bit, you never know, you could achieve you dream or fail, however we have to learn of our experiences and grow.

I wish you an amazing week, be kind, work hard and you will achieve more than you would ever expect.


Girls do not forget, be unique, be yourself, we all have our beauty, we just need to see it and use it to create a more positive environment for us all.

The items can be purchased from:      Hat (H&M- £20)
                                                       Jumper ( TOP SHOP- £39)
                                                       Jeans ( FOREVER 21 - £ 21)
                                                       Jacket ( BOSIDENG - £140)
                                                       Boots ( ALDO - £120)
Photo Credits : Pixie Cosmina http://www.journauxdesfetichismes.com/

4 comments: