Saturday 12 March 2016

Curly times

Hello everyone!!!
I think you all are enjoying  as much as me the beautiful weather. It's the perfect time to call you're friends go out and enjoy the warmth of the sun, the green of the grass and blossom of the flowers in all the beautiful parks that London have to offer. The look I'm having in this pictures I feel is a nice, feminine one which works perfectly with the vibrant vibes of Spring.
Thank you very much Loreal Uk for this beautiful make-up and hair, amazing team which were really energetic and positive, a pleasure to talk too. They made me feel like a princess and I strongly believe that we all deserve to feel like princesses even for one day, so I recommend with all my heart the Lorealprouk team.
I hope you'll enjoy it!









Clothes:
   Jacket: Bosideng
Shirt : Mango
    Cardigan: Benedetta B.
     Skirt: Hollister
 Shoes: Aldo


Photos: Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment